Meal on Non-Interdivisional Service
- Any time you are called off road boards for other than through freight.
- Should be allowed meal after no later than 5 hours on duty.
- Agreement and law boards allow for “reasonable amount of time”.
- If denied beans, claim 130 mile basic day.
- A copy of your federal tie-up.
- Time Manager/Dispatcher was informed you would be requiring a meal on the shift in question (need to request before 5 hours on duty)
- Manager/Dispatcher/Corridor name and time denied lunch.