Senior Applicant Extra Board Seniority Restriction
- When junior men (borrow-outs in the current scenario) are added to the extra board and you should/would have been added instead. CMS must have picked up enough positions that would have resulted in your being added. You need to have had your application in at the time the improper individuals were picked up.
- Claim is for a basic day for CMS Mishandling/seniority restriction.
- Can additionally claim the difference in earnings for what you actually worked vs the applicable extra board guarantee.
- A copy of the permanent bid list for the board showing your ranking on the list and the date of your bid.
- A copy of the extra board snapshot in seniority order-mark the junior men which were picked-up improperly.
- A copy of the applicable seniority roster showing your ranking.
- If claiming difference in earnings, must include a copy of your e-payroll recap with notes demonstrating the amount actually made for the date range being claimed vs. the applicable extra board guarantee.